OT: 22% of labour voters don't want a labour government.

well well well!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Come on what people really want is utopia. In many ways they want dogma thrown out of the window and a new evidence based policy driven for the welfare of all. A single party state, but one where compromise is practiced, not lurches from one viewpoint to another. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

1/. try and stop your software top posting 2/. make sure it strips signatures. 3/. try going and asking people what they want rather than making up their minds for them.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And if you really believe the polls - then you will believe anything that is stuck in front of you!

In todays world, there are two types of news "factual news and fake news" and It would be interesting to see the raw data (not the extrapolated rubbish) of this poll that they undertook just to confirm the 'truth' of it.

But all "philosopher's do is stare at their shoe laces all day - wondering how the hell they were tied - rather than doing anything useful!

Cash

Reply to
Cash

I dont believe the polls are out by a factor of two, if that's what you mean.

Well why don't you research it. Oh. In case it might just confirm the narrative you are trying to deny?

I know, because I have a friend who puts on his waders and wades through the lefty shit, that rabid corbynistas really believe their Man Will Win.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He's very bitter that his pals in UKIP have been all but wiped out. Which does give a tiny hope on the state of mind of UK voters.

When Brexit is proved to be the disaster for the economy it undoubtedly will be (in a few years time) we'll then probably get back to normal.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

In message , bm writes

Dave has a hobby - baiting you :-)