Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!!

Here is how to do it.....

NOT VOTE TORY!!!!

Keep them out. Vote wisely. Vote LibDem or Labour to keep them out!

  • If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last Tories we had them every few years.

  • We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it always does with them.

  • We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

  • We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their families again.

  • We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the economic experience.

That is very sensible.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Doctor Drivel" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

You stupid boy.

You stupid boy.

You stupid boy.

You stupid, stupid, STUPID, _STUPID_ boy.

Are you actually a very clever bit of reverse psychology from the Tory party?

Reply to
Adrian

Here is how to do it.....

NOT VOTE TORY!!!!

Keep them out. Vote wisely. Vote LibDem or Labour to keep them out!

  • If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last Tories we had them every few years.

  • We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it always does with them.

  • We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

  • We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their families again.

  • We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the economic experience.

That is very sensible.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

do you really need to post OT stuff like this?

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Do you want the Tories to be back in? All that poverty and deprivation again? Ruled by a group of Hooray Henry's? My God! You are warped man!" Warped!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel