Orbital sander velcro replacement

Still haven't fixed mine yet, but I noticed this on the RS website.

Using velcro as a tool-tidy is something that would not have occurred to me until I saw this

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

I assume that you stick one side of the velcro to the tool where it will pick up any fluff if you put the tool in your pocket, wipe it with a rag or lay it down on something like a carpet.

Reply to
alan_m