Obviously I am hallucinating.

First of all, Petrol stations with fuel and no queues, and now a delivery from a Romanian van driver.

But I have been assured they had all gone home?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Maybe Linux causes hallucinations.

Most of the foreigners I know are still in the UK , those next door have been there's years they just bought a new car a pretty blue one.

Reply to
whisky-dave

All our DPD drivers seem to be Lithuanian. And they have been here for over a decade.

I have learned a few words of Lthuanian so that I can greet them, thank them, etc. Got a few double takes as they went back to the van, then stopped as they realised what had just happened!

Reply to
Bob Eager