One here Pounder will love

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5408529/Dramatic-footage-shows-cyclist-crashing-car.html
On 19/02/2018 17:22, harry wrote:

Well I love it.
--
Adam

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 09:22:25 -0800 (PST), harry
[snip]
Does this clip play properly?

No, when I paste the word "snip" into my browser, it plays nothing.
--
The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.

It does in some browsers. Crashes IE11 repeatedly.
harry wrote:

The prick on the silly bicycle undertook the car that was clearly indicating. No road user with a brain does this, but poverty cyclists do not have brains. No intelligent person rides a bicycle. Sent to the cycling group. Taa.
On 19/02/2018 19:24, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

Not sure where I was the other day (Lincolnshire, Notts or East Yorkshire as I drove through all three within a few miles of each other to get to work.
However the bin lorries at one point of the journey had extra left hand LED indicators that flashed and had a "cyclists do not pass on the left when I am indicating left" look about them.
Special indicators for special needs users of the road that the thick [1] two wheeled users will not see.
[1] About 99% of cyclists are as thick as pig shit IMHO.
--

Adam

ARW wrote:

Indeed. It would seem that cyclists do need this special guidance. They are not very bright. Thick cyclists do have special needs. What kind of wanker wishes to ride a kid's toy in the pissing down rain to sign on the dole?

Just because cyclists don't have indicators is not an excuse for them to ignore the ones on cars.
--
The first Harley Davidson motorcycle built in 1903 used a tomato can for a carburetor.

On 19/02/2018 17:22, harry wrote:

Just a shame it wasn't the one who held me and around 20 other cars behind him on the way home earlier at 5mph up a slight incline in the road when he insisted on riding in the middle of the road.
...and yes, there is a two-way cycle lane on the other side of the road but he couldn't be bothered crossing to use it.
JoeJoe wrote:

That is what filth cyclists do.
On 19/02/2018 21:12, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

And UK law says you cannot treat yourself by running them over.
--
Adam

ARW wrote:

Nothing to stop the responsible driver squirting the windscreen with washer fluid when along side a road cockroach. I do this a lot.
On 19/02/2018 21:47, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

That will get you done for either driving without due attention or driving without consideration, just like splashing pedestrians by driving through puddles.
Don't worry though I think the maximum is 6 points and £1000.
If you get spotted by the police then you should be done for not paying attention.