Yellowing white gloss payout

See

or shorter

Anyone else want to get a claim in ?

Reply to
sm_jamieson

We've got some white gloss that tdoes this on the windowsill in the lounge. I have a variety of dust collecting items on it and if you move them about you have a small yellow part underneath them - this does fade back to white I think quite quickly.

Reply to
mogga

We painted the woodwork in our second toilet room just under 5 years ago. The room has no natural light and the artificial light is only on for a total of less than a hour a day. The paint yellowed very badly within a couple of months. There were no warnings of any kind about light or the absence of it causing any yellowing.

Just lucky we didn't use any of that crap paint anywhere else.

SteveW

Reply to
SteveW