oh dear what a shame ...

Jim Stewart ...

Another unidentified link that nobody will click on. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

your loss

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

+1
Reply to
newshound

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

"Skateboarder falls while attempting to ride railing" (No hard hat!)

Just put up a caption.

Paul

Reply to
Paul

nothing private about it....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Reminds me of teens doing silly things on "You've Been Framed". It's never clear what they were trying to do in the first place, so it's not clear that it was a "fail".

Reply to
Max Demian

It's Youtube. I don't think it really matters what the content is :-)

"Skateboarder who knows what he's doing" (Still no hard hat!)

Paul

Reply to
Paul

Do I give a monkey's about skateboarders? No.

Reply to
Tim Streater

See, captioning raw Youtube links... works :-)

Maybe Jim will see the logic now.

Paul

Reply to
Paul