reminds me of the Barratt house warnings

Jim Stewart ...

Jim Stewart ...

Blur. No idea from the sub line. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

You're not missing anything. It's a private video no one has access to. It's asking me to sign in to see if I've been granted access.

Once again Jim shows what a pillock he is posting youtube crap with minimal explanation.

Reply to
Fredxx

Fails for me as well, using either Firefox or Chrome. The symptoms are slightly different depending on whether the browser is logged in to Youtube:

Firefox and Chrome, signed in to my Youtube account, display a black video-sized rectangle which is replaced after about a second with

Chrome, not signed in to Youtube (*), continues to display a black rectangle
And that's for either a Windows 7 PC or a Windows 10 PC.

So it's not bullshit.

(*) When I initially tried, Chrome was not signed in to my Youtube account. I then realised that the FF test had been while logged in so I did the same for Chrome and now got the same display as Firefox.

Reply to
NY

Thanks you. Rod does shoot from the hip with little thought. I was wondering if it was a regional thing.

It useful to remind some that this is a UK newsgroup.

Reply to
Fredxx