Off-Thread replies...

They're septics - you have to make allowances
--
geoff

?
--
geoff

writes

klargesters
Big septic treatment tank, or 'Off-mains sewerage solution' as they put it. Mind you I never trust a TV anchor in a shiny suit.
--
Toby.

NTL: Bringing you yesterday's news today, and a bit of last week's. Maybe.

I can see I'll have to start calling them merkins instead
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

But do you know what a merkin is?
"parish" <parish_AT_ntlworld.com> wrote in message writes

it.
I do *snort*

writes

put
Is it a Ferkin Merkin or a normal Merkin ?

That surely depends on whether the hairs get caught or not
--
geoff

I do hope yours is red white and blue !
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

Indeed klargesters are the rule
"Gnube" wrote | "Owain" wrote: | >Are septics still allowed then? I thought we'd all got to have | >klargesters now. | "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by | those who have not got it." - G.B. Shaw
I'm not a cynic, I'm a stoic.
Owain
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 14:22:03 +0100, "Owain"

(Nice catch!) ;O)
Well as long as it's not antisceptic we'll be fine! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

What a good idea for a T-shirt
--
geoff

The stoic brings the baby and you wash it in the cynic.
My mum, 1900&several.
--
*It ain't the size, it's... er... no, it IS ..the size.

lol
Dave Plowman wrote:

As the wife of the patient in the next bed said to a friend of mine when he was in hospital the other week, "He's so much more comfortable now he's had that cafeteria fitted".

"parish" <parish_AT_ntlworld.com> wrote in message wrote:

LOL
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:07:59 +0000, parish <parish_AT_ntlworld.com> wrote:

Hehehe! Reminds me of my Mum describing Dads new car to a neighbour. It was a Vauxhall Chevette - Mum described it as a "hunchback" (it was a hatchback of course!).
Andrew
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 15:37:19 +0000 (UTC), Mike Ring

EASY! (grrr..) ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Leave him alone - he's gnu here
--