Odd flex

:) I put pozi screws in a socket once where the nut threads were gone. It just didn't look good. I presume that's why electrical acessories still use slotted heads.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

And they would think diversity was some personal preference.

Reply to
Fredxx

Some of the cheaper brand sockets are supplied with cross head screws.

Reply to
ARW

I once visited a building that had the exit on the first floor, and wandered around the ground floor becoming increasingly confused as I could find nothing but fire exits and stairways up.

Reply to
Rob Morley

Shit, I just bought a load of G9 sockets on the basis that they would probably fit into any luminaire (more specifically in any direction) that needed converting from something else.

:-)

Reply to
Rob Morley

Yes, I've had that in a hospital. No exits on the lowest floor. Exits at one end on the first floor, and only on the second floor at the other end. Then a new block you could only get to on the second floor, but had exits on the floor two below that, equivalent to the exitless ground floor in the old building. Sound confusing?

Reply to
Roger Hayter

I worked in a building where the front and rear pedestrian entrances were on the first floor, but the vehicle delivery entrance was on the ground floor - all entrances were at ground level!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker