O.T. Willington Cooling Towers by drone

along with others, Urbex by drone from C4

Adam Aglionby

Don't bother if you use a Ad blocker as C4 also blocks you from viewing it.

Reply to
alan_m

I must have whitelisted C4 previously, worked here, lets see ... yes a custom exception rule in ABP

@@||channel4.com^$document

Reply to
Andy Burns

Or linux - even after disabling Adblock it is still borked (FF and Chrome)

However, it is on Youtube...

Reply to
Tim Watts

I think, as c4 are still owned by government, this sort of ad block blocking is out of order . Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

The snag for me is this. If I allow adverts from third parties, then they often break the accessability of the web site for screenreaders due to the fact that the athors of the pages have no control over the code used in the adverts at all. Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

It seems that some of the towers are empty and some still have the spray pipes inside.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Brian-Gaff scribbled

Much of their income is from advertising. If the tories get their wish and kill the BBC, we can expect worse.

Reply to
Jonno