NTL/Virgin Media broadband SNAFU

This is a big pile of bollocks, by the way. The phone book I've got has a big BT globe logo on it. There's no way some other crowd could nick their trade mark.

Reply to
Geronimo W. Christ Esq

Don't stop taking the pills.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Ah, such wit. If all else fails, call people gurly. Wow, I haven't seen such brilliance, since, oh, first year secondary school.

I bet your mates are amazed at your zit-poppin' too... If you have any (mates that is...)

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

But you're still thick and ugly.

Reply to
Bob Eager

That's just what I implied a week or so ago...

Reply to
Frank Erskine

You shud study your own posts. They're dissapointin... It's like listenin to a bloke wearin a wooly pompom hat, talkin about trains.

I have a mate... I sold him summat on Ebay once, now he's my mate. I might email him in a bit, see if he still remembers me.

Reply to
Gonz

In message , Gonz writes

While you're on eBay, buy yourself a new keyboard. Your current one seams to have some faulty keys, "g" for example.

Reply to
Phil Morris

Do you know how borin that is to read for the 1789th time?

Reply to
Gonz

;o)

Reply to
Gizmo.

Preferrable, frankly, to listening to an illiterage teenager whining about his zits and lack of girls.

Your mum doesn't count.

Riiiiight.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

Here's a tip then - type properly.

You /do/ realise that illiteracy isn't cool, and it just makes you look stupid? Really. If you want to be taken seriously by people, learn to spell and write properly.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

This is the internet and there are to many pilocks like yourself ever so willing to criticize others to ever take anything connected with it . I was in a good mood until I foolishly just happened to read your post of course you will be now kill filed .

Reply to
J Clavox

Come on, Dexter. You are never in a good mood.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Just himself and Fergal.

Reply to
Gonz

It's not you know... You really are duller than an illitera't'e teenager.

My mum died last month.

What you mean, riiiiight?

Reply to
Gonz

Like, for instance, Gonz?

I can live without idiots who think that deliberately misspelling every word ending in G is cool or interesting or whatever. I can also live without their sockpuppets.

Reply to
Mark McIntyre

I don't misspell the words that end in G. I just leave the G off. It's not supposed to be cool, interestin, or whatever... I don't pronounce the G when I'm speakin the word in conversation, so naturally I don't type it either.

Reply to
Gonz

If that's your rationale, what's your excuse for using apostrophes correctly? :)

Reply to
Calum

I pronounce the 'g' on the end of 'speaking' - doesn't everybody..?

Ivor

Reply to
Ivor Jones

what you meant to say is learn to spell & type correctly.

I am imperfect in both of these skill I usually restrain my self to a private giggle at the most amusing errors & do not criticise others but if you are going to be pedantic about such things you should take care not to make errors yourself!

Reply to
IPGURU