Unusual Q re source of 6491X Stranded Singles brown/blue 2.5mm

Q: Any source for 6491X Stranded, 2.5, Brown & Blue by the metre?

CPC website only lists LSF Gr/Ye by the metre now, not other colours. Can not use FTE directly as two runs, several bends & flexible conduit section. Can not use solid cores (from FTE) as conduit has both solid & flexible sections.

Only need 8m. No problem buying 6491X Gr/Ye by the metre.

If not I will have to buy 100m reels & Ebay the other 92m :-)

Reply to
Dorothy Bradbury

TLC do 3-core 2.5mm stranded flex by the metre - could you strip out

8m of that? A
Reply to
auctions

Possibly, I thought 6491X had thicker insulation (coloured over white).

However someone just offered me 6491B which as I recall is XLPE insulation, LSF, higher temperature. It is going under wooden stairs.

So it might be solved. Thanks.

Reply to
Dorothy Bradbury