Nilvent, anywhere I can buy it online ?

I am self building an extension, the architect has specified Kingspan Nilvent breathable membrane for the roof & walls. None of my local stockists will supply this. Anyone know if any online companies would sell this ??

Cheers

Iain

Reply to
Iain A Gilroy

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 15:38:24 -0000, a particular chimpanzee named "Iain A Gilroy" randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

There a number of breathable membranes on the market, some of which can be used as a roofing membrane without ventilation (provided it's been installed as per its BBA certificate). AFAIR Kingspan Nilvent isn't one of them.

As an ordinary roofing felt and timber frame builder's paper, it's probably as good as any other, but if you can't buy it locally, why not try another brand. Just check with your BCO that it's suitable for the particular application you need it for.

Reply to
Hugo Nebula