two upstairs radiators cold, rest ok

All radiators are ok except for two. I have bled the radiators and checked that they are turned on(!) but still no luck.

I had this problem a couple of years ago and called out a plumber who adjusted something on the boiler. I think it was a pressure dial. I will probably try this again but can't remember whether to reduce or increase.

Any help or other ideas appreciated, Thanks a lot, Az

-two floor maisonette on third and fourth floor.

-Combi boiler on 3rd floor.

-quite low pressure mains to the maisonette

-hot water ok

-all downstairs rads ok

-all upstairs rads are ok except two.

Reply to
az bij

Check the Sealed CH FAQ below, you just might find that topping the heating up enables you to bleed the air out and get a result.

Reply to
Ed Sirett