Cold Radiators

I have fully pumped system with motorised valves on CH and Hot water circuits and thermostat for each.System is in th Off position all night ,set to come on at 6.00 am.

I have 4radiators downstairs and 4 upstairs and without fail the radiators downstairs heat up long before the upstairs ones.What could be the cause of this could anybody tell me?

I have released the air in all radiators and by the way the boiler and pump are downstairs.

Thanks for any help with this.

Reply to
tab

Make sure that there is no grit in the radiator valves. If they are fitted with individual thermostats take them off and push the small pin in and out several times.

Reply to
Stewart

The system may not have been balanced. See FAQ.

Phil The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

Google uk.d-i-y archive is at
NOSPAM from address to email me

Reply to