007 snake repellent?
Reply to
Andy Burns

Why not? just want maximum,

sometimes has a purpose.

some aerosols are designed for it.

Reply to
FMurtz

the purpose is to bend the bit so it runs wobbly in future. Only rarely useful to free a jammed bit.

with ones that aren't it's cheaper than buying freezer spray.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Are you sure she's not refering to point 2 regarding giving it a wiggle before withdrawing it. ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

I'll raise you to

  1. Apprentices that cannot tell the difference between a 110V and 230v task light. FFS five year old kids can play the old square, triangle and circle game of put the shape into the correct hole.

  1. Apprentices that can talk and breath.

  2. Their parents.
Reply to
ARW

Posters who can spell. :-)

Reply to
Chris Green

  1. Posters, looking for spelling mistakes.
Reply to
ARW

Oddly, mine does. As part of a weather compensated system. I've no doubt because I've never quite got on top of the programming. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Vaillant have a coupe of graphs that explain what their system does. The first:

Shows how you can tune the response to the characteristics of the house. Basically the response curve shows how external temp influences the flow temp the system self chooses. Choosing a steeper curve makes the response to falling temp more dramatic. So you choose a steeper one for higher heat loss properties or ones in exposed locations etc. (I find I need about 1.8 for our place - solid walls, somewhat exposed location)

The second one gets a bit more subtle:

The "axis a" slope is used to shift the whole selected curve from above, based on the target temp set by the room stat. So setting a higher temp on the room stat will result in the whole flow temp graph line shifting up and left. So the nett result is not only does a colder outside temp result in a higher flow temp, a higher room stat setting also equals higher flow temp on top of that selected just on external temp.

Reply to
John Rumm