New DIY use for a Stanley knife?

"Will you remember me in the morning?"

Hell,Yes!

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember John Rumm saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Raises a couple of questions. The report I read in The Sun said they went to her place & had sex.

How pissed must he have been not to feel her doing the cutting? If he was that pissed how did he manage to do the business? Brewers Droop etc?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Maybe there's no such thing as Valium Droop?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Dunno, people talk about Brewer's Droop but as SWMBO will attest, booze has always had exactly the opposite effect on me.

Even in my student days I can't ever recall getting so pissed up that I wouldn't have noticed a bunny boiler autographing my arm with a Stanley knife. But then again, I was never into drugs which I presume was the main reason here.

David

Reply to
Lobster

if the Daily Wail's (never-let-the-truth-get-in-the-way-of-a- good-storey) account is accurate, I really hope she gets exactly what he would surely have got had the tables been turned the other way around and he had cut her up.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

It depends on the tipple taken: Lager makes you larger Port makes you shorter Whisky makes you frisky Brandy makes you randy Just don't drink Beer...

Reply to
David in Normandy

Ah but... it is always a woman's looks that are considered. 'She might have had a career as a model.' 'Since the , she can't wear favourite make-up.'

(There might be *some* justification, in some cases. I know the things I dislike about myself, and they are just different to the things women seem to dislike about themselves. And no, not that, I got an ad in my inbox... :-) !)

Reply to
Rod

>>> Raises a couple of questions. The report I read in The Sun said they

A cut from a really sharp blade doesn't hurt that much *at the time*, even on the fingertips (my usual target).

Reply to
Reentrant

and so might he.

Even if your career isn't a life of modeling in front of cameras, to be faced with such a stark reminder of the damage someone did to you in a senseless moment, for the rest of your life, is one hell of a price to pay.

I'd be intreagued to hear her side of the incident.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

It's very common for people who are stabbed to think initially they were just punched.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Rod coughed up some electrons that declared:

I could have been a model. If I was less wide, and had been born into Brad Pitt's body instead of mine. And I could be a Goth, so I'd be really upset if I couldn't put on my favourite death-black eyeliner.

Yep - lock the mad bitch up - she's clearly a nutter, drugs or no drugs.

Reply to
Tim S

Leaving now.

Reply to
Old Git

>>> Raises a couple of questions. The report I read in The Sun said they went

Not even a one night stand

ARWadsworth

She claimed he asked her to do it... yeah, right.

But TBH - by both their admissions IIRC they were both totally off their heads on drink and drugs and he can't remember anything about it. Having thought about it, I don't think it's that far beyond the realms of possibility that there might be something to her side of the story.

David

Reply to
Lobster

other substances ?