My old mucker gets a fine for hitting cyclist

So after a gap weekend since leaving school on the Friday, I started work o n Monday, 1 DEC 1975 as a laboratory technician for Croda Premier Oils, Sto neferry where I analysed castor and rape seeds along with many edible oils and fats like groundnut, palm, cotton, maize, lard and sunflower.

I loved working for Croda as it was one big happy family, I even shook hand s with Sir Freddie Wood and Sir Michael Heseltine at age 19, imagine that, a boy meeting two Knights of the Realm, but it was that sort of place.

ar.html

Reply to
Simon Mason