Never forget.

AR70808

Reply to
Bob Eager

That's more like it! Thank you.

Reply to
Huge

Size matters, but for the odd occasion where smaller is livable, Poundland have some that seem ok.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

This one looks like its the same as the maplin one..

dennis

The Natural Philosopher

What about this one, which has two advantages AFAIAC:

1) it contains a number of *removable* compartments of different sizes. So you can, e.g., take the compartment of screws you are using to the top of the ladder.

2) The compartments are not created by moving dividers, which get lost or come out and cause stuff to get mixed up.

Plus you can turn it over and nothing gets mixed up. I've got three Stanley-branded fairly shallow ones for holding screws, wall plugs, drill bits etc, to take to a job.

Reply to
Tim Streater

the raaco ones I linked to do too.

Reply to
Andy Burns

The second 'advantage' is not over the CPC one; that too has fixed dividers and they reach to the lid. I have used these for years, but mainly for bolts and small components. For screws, I take a pouch up the ladder anyway.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Whilst over water or dangerous machinery...

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

En el artículo , Huge escribió:

Home Bargains. About 3 quid each.

I can't find them on the HB website, but ebay 172519058440 is the same item. That should help you find what you need?

Just get in the habit of closing the catch properly every time :)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

En el artículo , Mike Tomlinson escribió:

Actually, scratch that, that's too small. The HB ones I have are

36x22x5cm with 24 compartments.

ebay 111856978252 is what I have (and I recognise the name Raaco)

ps. The dividers are removable, so you can accommodate larger/longer items too.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson