Neff Dishwasher

My Neff dishwasher was not cleaning properly, and on investigation,
the bottom spray bar was not rotating. I had everything out for a
clean and noticed there were two holes in the base unit from the pump,
one to the top spray and one to the bottom. Everything seemed clean,
so just had a poke and reassembled. Both spray bars were then working
with good pressure.
A week or so later, poor cleaning again and bottom spray bar not
rotating. Does anyone know if the two holes feeding the spray bars are
just connected together, or is there some form of solenoid controlling
when the upper and lower bars spray?
Any other suggestions also gratefully received.
Thanks
John
Reply to
JohnW