NEFF OVEN B47CR32NOB

My new NEFF Oven language has changed back to German and the clock has moved forward by 30 minutes.. I have tried to chang it but just can't seem to. Please could you help?

Reply to
Ruby Homawala

Kevin H

The other answer in this thread is probably dismissive due to the dodgy place you asked this question, IE this web based portal to Usenet. I suppose the company that made it must have a UK contact centre, I'd imagine this is where you need to ask. It would help to know exactly what occurred to cause this, power cut, unlikely as this of setting is normally set in non volatile memory. Some young person basing the buttons randomly? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Don't let the oven automatically connect to your home wi-fi network. You've been hacked and someone, possibly in Russia, is controlling your oven settings.

Reply to
alan_m

Switch the power off to the oven for an hour. When it restarts you can set the language.

Reply to
GB

Have you followed the instructions for Language, under Basic Settings on page 17 of the manual?

Reply to
Andy Burns