Neff dishwasher - how to reset?

The Neff S5433 dishwasher wouldn't run. After much button-pushing, resetting etc it turned out this was because I'd had the mains water off, and not turned it back on again.....

However, now the water is on again, starting the machine results in it pumping out, then the Aquastop starts to hum and there is no further action - it doesn't take in water or do anything else. I've pressed the button combination for Reset, left it powered down overnight, switched it on with Reset held down, pressed all combinations of buttons many times, Googled comprehensively - all to no effect.

Is there a hidden Reset somewhere I need to press? Or is the Control Module now in such a muddle it will never recover? I have checked for water in the base, and it is dry.

Reply to
Roger Dyke