Move Soil Pipe Closer to wall

I have a horizontal 110mm soil pipe secured to the wall by a couple of Marley SC45G clips. These:

It needs to be supported but I would like it about 25mm closer to the wall.

Ideally I need a clip with a lesser space off, but failing that does anyone have any ideas?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

If it was closer would you be able to get a screwdriver on to the head of the screw holding the clip to the wall without messing up the head?

Could you use something like this:

If necessary, saw off the M8/10 piece, drill through if there's no hole, and screw that half to the wall. Then fix the soil pipe to it with the outer half.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Something like:

Drill a a hole in the wall, set in a bit of threaded rod with a resin fix, and screw the pipe fitting on.

Failing that, make up a lead strap and fold it over the pipe, and screw the ends flat to the wall. That will clamp the pipe right against the wall.

Reply to
John Rumm