Mouldy bread

I go one step further as I like sausage egg and bacon a couple of times a month. I wrap a slice of bacon around each sausage and then so similar to you. The supermarket sausage packs already have dividers.

Reply to
AnthonyL

In practice it isn't a problem. At worst, bash the loaf on the worktop.

Bill

Reply to
wrights...

I bake large loaves (about 1kg) and cut them into 4, taking them out of the freezer one at a time as needed. Doesn't take long to thaw enough to slice.

Reply to
RJH

Thats cruel and abusive to the loaf!

That loaf has got feelings and emotions you know..... all those millions of yeast micro-organisms!

I'll have to report you for bread abuse to the RSPCB (Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Bread)

:-D

Reply to
SH

Yebbut they get roasted alive when you bake the bread. How cruel is that?!

Reply to
Chris Hogg