Mosquito under-25 repellant device

TMH,

I take then that you are a smoker?

If you are, and I ever have to stand near you and are forced to inhale your waste smoke, then I shall endevour to stand above you (by whatever means) and empty the waste from my bladder over your head.

I get your waste, you get mine - a fair deal I think - and I'm being polite here to someone who thinks that they have the right to force their obnoxious habit on all and sundry from babies to grandparents without any objections!

BRG

Reply to
BRG

Yup, the government of the day saw no real need for kids to spend pocket money on toys, gramophone records and comics...

Reply to
Adrian C

So what strange new law does that come from then ????

Reply to
Neil Barker

In message , Neil Barker writes

I was threatened with something similar by pikey ex(hooray!) neighbours when videoing their kids who I suspected had been damaging our cars. All that happened was a PC came round and warned the kids. He told us not to be concerned about such nonsense.

Reply to
Si

I've heard this one and have my doubts that a phone speaker has either the frequency response or power to reproduce this properly.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Is it ok if I piss over your car or central heating boiler? Etc?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Most CH boilers put out the same as you do when you breath. The same is largely true of a car with a cat. You will have to expand etc before it can be shot down too. Better avoid pissing on things just because they produce the same byproducts as you. ;-)

Reply to
dennis

Some of us have a tame one we could hire out. :)

Reply to
Mogga

I've seen some on TV saying "we're just hanging about. We're doing no harm. We've got no where else to go."

Why don't they stay in? Go to a friends? If there's too many of them to sit in one bedroom then there are too many of them for hanging about on a street corner.

Reply to
Mogga

Morrisons had one near the bit where he cash goes out but they moved it because the yooffs were using it to swing on. And staff were moaning that it took them 10 minutes to walk round from the staff exit to have a cig.

Reply to
Mogga

Dead sharp you non smokers, nothing slips past you :-)

Calm down dear. Nobody is suggesting that we exchange waste products are they? We could easily have smoking & non smoking venues - then I wouldn't bother you and you wouldn't bother me.

If you want venues where you can urinate on people, I'm happy with that. I will simply choose not to visit them. I don't like Tory MP's anyway.

Please don't assume what I think. I don't wish to share my cigarette smoke with anyone apart from other smokers.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I am happy to find a smoker that agrees it is wrong to smoke anywhere the public has access to or where there are any children like streets, shops, houses, etc.

Reply to
dennis

"anywhere the public has access to". Would that be the smoking public or the non smoking public? 25% of the UK population enjoy a perfectly legal activity.

Think about it. If we had reasonable legislation instead of punitive legislation, we could have specific smoking & non smoking venues. Therefore

25% of the public could smoke in areas that 25% of the population has access to.

"streets"? Are you seriously suggesting second hand smoke is a problem in the open air? Or are smokers responsible for global warming?

I see your train of thought. You are suggesting that second hand smoke in the open air is a serious threat to the health of small children & possibly fluffy bunnies.

At what range? Can smokers injure the health of small children & fluffy bunnies at 10 yards? 100yards? A mile?

"shops"? Shops are perfectly entitled to apply smoking bans if they want to. Who smokes in shops anyway?

"houses"? Surely people can do what they like in their own houses? Or would you like to outlaw that as well?

Fascist.

When they came for the Jews and the blacks, I turned away When they came for the writers and the thinkers and the radicals and the protesters, I turned away When they came for the gays, and the minorities, and the utopians, and the dancers, I turned away And when they came for me, I turned around and around, and there was nobody left...

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Ok - so public footpaths should be divided 3:1 for non-smokers/smokers then? And supermarket carparks? Even roads, because smoker-type drivers flick their ash straight out of the window, and then similarly jettison their glowing cigarette-end.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

That would be the public. You said you didn't want to share your pollution with others.. changed your mind now? Typical self centered smoker.. "I'm alright, sod everyone else".

Think about it.. any excuse to inflict your habit on others.. not a bit like you were claiming a post or two ago.

Yes smoking on streets does inflict your shit on others or are you a blind handyman?

It stinks.. that is enough without its health effects.

Do I care, its a public space are you suggesting we reserve some of it for smokers to practice their drug taking in? And put a 100m exclusion zone around it too. Funny enough that's what smoking shelters are but do smokers use them.. no its to far to walk 20 feet from the door. Do smokers walk about polluting everywhere they walk.. you bet they do.

Smokers! You can't blame nonsmokers for it no matter how hard you try.

Only in the presence of kids or objectors.

It would be you that wants to inflict your problem on others.

In the case of smokers I am the one that is coming for you and I would be happy to find nobody left.

Now we now that none of what you said about being reasonable was true and that you are quite happy, no want the right, to inflict your habit on others.

You may now resort to the insults smokers use when they know they have lost.

Reply to
dennis

Its a waste of time you can't reason with a drug addict. They know its bad for them, they know its bad for everyone else, they even know that they don't get the high they got when they first started but they will rationalise it in their minds and carry on. Throw in their inability to go through the low caused by not smoking and what hope do they have. They have lost but just can't accept they are weak and pretend they are doing it out of personal choice. That is why many ex-smokers are so unsympathetic, they see the losers for what they were and despise them.

Reply to
dennis

In message , "dennis@home" writes

Naaah, I don't despise them I just can't stand being near the stench and am horrified that I used to smell like that & wonder how other people could have put up with being near me.

Reply to
Si

Not so - they catch a whiff and want to smoke again. It's one of the most addictive drugs around and unlike many you never loose the desire for it. Ever.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

YMMV.

Reply to
dennis

That's how you know who your real friends are. They were prepared to put up with the appalling carcinogenic stench to be near you!

Reply to
Huge