Moderated Group?

Very little at night, though....PCM? Nah...

Reply to
Bob Eager

It doesen't but keep it under your hat

Reply to
John

Like

example?

They are cheap but don't recirculate.

Reply to
Andy Hall

This is perfect example of why Matt here needs banning. A totally witless waste of space post. Disgraceful.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This is a perfect example of why people like Richard and the man from the tasteless county here need banning. A total waste of space.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Ian Clowes wrote in news:435BFDF0.F0EBF547 @hotmail.com:

Yes, there's an unfortunate tendency for unprovoked attacks; for example, in an informative/entertaining/ yucky thread about lavatories a while back there was a completely uncalled for remark "I thought only Dr D was allowed to talk sh** on this group"

This sort of thing happens a lot from a few contributors, IMO they are far worse than DD.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

That would have been funny enough to warrant posting regardless of who it applied to.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Doctor Drivel is the only one speaking total sense. There is some know-it-all amateur crap spaketh here. Which of course is appalling.

Some are total filth.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Have you had a humour bypass? the thread was already talking about Bristol Stool Charts and in particular their use to enable low flush toilets as advocated by John Prescott to function.

Drivel is beyond question a usenet character who, under his various aliases spouts more content eligible for evaluation on a Bristol Stool Chart than anyone else in here. Given his record, defending Drivel/IMM/Adam under any circumstances is absolutely unforgivable (IMHO!)

Reply to
Matt

It wasn't funny as it was about the likes of you. A total senile pest.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Lord Hall, stop acting the goat and being Matt.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Earlier in this thread, some-one claimed that you are IMM aka Dr Drivel aka Dr Evil. Is this true? And how come you know people have fat wives?

Reply to
Suz

Nope. I am me. TGB is a sensible professional man who wants to exchange and gain info.

It is me that knows they have fat wives. Suz, are you fat? Is the monster still in your tank?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Matt wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

You may not have noticed the word "entertaining" in "informative/entertaining/yucky thread".

My sense of humour is in better shape than your focus

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Deadly silence!!

Reply to
Kaiser

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "Suz" saying something like:

These days, it's just quite likely; MacDonalds don't eat themselves. A random shot in the dark from Dr Drool is eventually going to hit a mark.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon