merge point rule

If you all queue at the same checkout leaving another one without a queue why should I not go to that one?

Use all the tarmac is my philosophy.

Reply to
bert

Pedestrians always have right of way.

Reply to
bert

because there are two lanes

Reply to
tim...

And if every one did that there would be no problem It's the pathetic wankers who meekly queue in the inside lane who then moan at those with the initiative to actually use all the road up to the merge point.

Reply to
bert

In article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Graham Harrison snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com writes

Good for you. Just what I would have done and have done many times.

Reply to
bert