Meet Norm Abram from The New Yankee Workshop

Norm is appearing in person at the Tools 2003 exhibition on 8th November:

is Exeter.

Norm groupies please form an orderly queue.....

PoP

Reply to
PoP

First question to ask - how can I get the same sponsorship as him so I can have a workshop full of geet expensive tools too :)

Witchy

Ah but it isn't his, it belongs to the show's Producer apparently. So you go see the nice peeps at Discover H&L and tell them you have this master carpenter who will build a workshop and then make stuff in it.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Ashby

You could call it "Witchy's Workshop" or "Working Wood With Witchy" or "The New Witchy Workshop" or "Witchy Does Wood" or "Witchy Woodworks".....

Rgds

Noel

noel dot hegan at virgin dot net

Reply to
Noel Hegan

I think if it was called 'witchy does wood' I'd get all the wrong people watching! Similarly with 'witchy's woodworks' :)

cheers

Witchy