Married couples allowance - transfer

HMRC

Just been trying to do the Married couples allowance - transfer. Get the the last page and then an eternal

"We are processing your details This may take up to 30 seconds."

(and the rest)

Anyone know why this isn't working - as we are getting toward the closing date? Or maybe this service is off at the weekend!

Reply to
dave

I got this last year. I waited a day and tried again, and this time it worked without problem. I guess it's due to the number of people trying to access the website near the closing date.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

Thanks Jeff. I did try yesterday - maybe a weekday will work. Meanwhile the spinning disc of 30 second is still spining away - some 4 hrs later :-)

Reply to
dave

I had this last year. My wife rang them up - took less than 2 minutes. No guarantee though.

Another Dave

Reply to
Another Dave