Fluorescent Lights under High Voltage Power Lines

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXhZvyGtMrk

What's with the voices in the background?
Try putting a few CFLs and incandescents in your microwave.
Oh and why do B&Q never seem to have any 5ft linier florescents? 6ft and 4ft yes, and complete 5ft fittings, but no 5ft tubes?
--

Graham.
%Profound_observation%
On 19/03/17 16:57, Judith wrote:

Tomorrow's World showed what happens if you hold a 6' tube under a set of pylons in the 70s-80s :)
On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8:12:49 AM UTC, Tim Watts wrote:

It's technically illegal to abstract energy from the national grid without authorization. I believe devious folk used to abstract energy from the Rugby long wave radio transmitter back in the 1930's by means of coils etc. Maybe they didn't have mains electric at the time.
On Mon, 20 Mar 2017 04:44:37 -0700, therustyone wrote:

There's an apocryphal story about a guy living at Crystal Palace who did that. They got him because he didn't have a radio licence.

Droitwich or Daventry - not Rugby
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England