making a wagon wheel

It is sunny outside, and I accidentally started watching this>

interesting.

Reply to
misterroy

Damn you !! :)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

In message , Johnny B Good writes

True, but it was interesting. Fascinating. Did you watch the one about his cat, Smoke?

Reply to
Graeme

Nope. By the time I got to seeing the end credits of that "Western" with Ronald Reagan, I'd had more than enough You Tubery to last me for that evening. :-(

As interesting/fascinating as these videos are, there does eventually come a point where even I've had 'more than enough' (with me 'enough' isn't enough, only 'more than enough' is enough).

Reply to
Johnny B Good

Wasn't what I was expecting I have wagon wheels for breakfast the ones with jammie so I get part of my 1 in 5 'fruit'

Reply to
whisky-dave