LPT Port on a Print Server - setting

Even if you right click on the start button?

Reply to
John Rumm

Even if you right click the button.

Version 1703 build 15058.0

I never used to access it by those methods so I have no idea when it changed.

Reply to
dennis

They want to drive you to use settings.

BTW The next general release 'creators update' reorganises "settings" and throws even more toys in the way of work.

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

Must be with the Creator's version

I knew they'd changed the cmd.exe shortcut into a powershell shortcut, but didn't realise they'd cut other things out of that menu - why? It's basically there for techies more than everyday users, and they are more likely to want control panel than TIFKAM settings.

Reply to
Andy Burns

Could well be. 8-)

A techie will know how to get there. If they don't then maybe they shouldn't. What they would do with power shell and policies is anyone's guess.

Reply to
dennis