LED Lightbulbs

snipped-for-privacy@z3g2000vbk.googlegroups.com...

04MY Cmax handbook. Front and rear fog lamps are interlocked with the side/headlight switch.

If you don't think they are fog lights, then take it up with Ford.

MBQ

Reply to
Man at B&Q

That is normal, you can't put the fog lights on without the side lights. Does it say you have to put the headlights on to get the front fog lamps to work?

Reply to
dennis

I heard that Micky Mouse wears a Dennis watch?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I know, I know.

You can reclaim the VAT on a filament, but not on a silicon junction?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@j15g2000vbt.googlegroups.com...

SWMBO's 06 Corsa doesn't. Dennis is talking bollox again

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We will see.......... Last week I removed the equivalent weight of 8 100m drums of 2.5 T&E from my van that I have carried around unused for the last

6 months.

Fuel economy dropped from around 45MPG to 42MPG when I fitted roof bars last month but some journeys also carried ladders (incuding motorway jouneys that for some reason always have low MPG returns). I suspect the ladder carrying journeys were sub 40MPG even when not on the MWays.

Reply to
ARWadsworth