Looking for Higher Wattage LED bulbs

I have a very nice looking wall light fixture that can only use those decorative bulbs that are shaped sort of like a flame. The base on those bulbs is small, the same as the old standard night light bulbs or the 7W incandescent xmas light bulbs. It says 25W max on the fixture.
25W is too dim. So either I have to get rid of the fixture (and I like it), or find a much brighter LED bulb. 60W equivalant would be ideal.
Do any of you know of a 60W equiv LED bulb with that small base?
On 1/22/2018 1:21 PM, snipped-for-privacy@anon.anon wrote:

What happens when you plug 60W equiv LED bulb with that small base into google?

I dont use google. But I'll let you use it, and let them track you and steal your identity.
Google is NOT anyone's friend!
On 1/22/18 3:21 PM, snipped-for-privacy@anon.anon wrote:

Look on Amazon. I bought some dimmable candle shaped LEDS and adapters from them a few years ago. I'm pretty sure they were 60 amp.
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:41:09 -0600, Dean Hoffman

At what, half a volt???? I think you meen 60 watt - and I can GUARANTEE you they were NOT 60 watt LEDS. They would fry your eyes out.
Possiblythey were 60 watt equivalent -
On 1/22/18 5:21 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:

Yeah, you're right. I had a dummy attack.
snipped-for-privacy@anon.anon wrote:

Here are 60W equiv. e12 base LED bulbs.
Amazon.com: Philips LED B12 Dimmable Candle Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect: 500-Lumen, 2700-2200 Kelvin, 7-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E12 Candelabra Base, Soft White, 4-Pack: Home Improvement http://tinyurl.com/ybra42kt
Amazon is the best place to find almost any LED bulb made.
--
Truth Sounds Like Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth

On 01/22/2018 03:52 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
[snip]

And you can get real white too, which looks brighter.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/
On Mon, 22 Jan 2018 15:21:00 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@anon.anon wrote:

They sell 60w candelabra bulbs in LED or Incandescent. I have them in the coach lights on my garage.
On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 3:21:14 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@anon.anon wrote:

Have you looked at Home Depot, Lowe's or even Walmart??
On Monday, January 22, 2018 at 3:21:14 PM UTC-6, snipped-for-privacy@anon.anon wrote:

I think I saw some at Costco a couple days ago. With instant rebate they were pretty inexpensive.