Looking for Higher Wattage LED bulbs

I have a very nice looking wall light fixture that can only use those decorative bulbs that are shaped sort of like a flame. The base on those bulbs is small, the same as the old standard night light bulbs or the 7W incandescent xmas light bulbs. It says 25W max on the fixture.

25W is too dim. So either I have to get rid of the fixture (and I like it), or find a much brighter LED bulb. 60W equivalant would be ideal.

Do any of you know of a 60W equiv LED bulb with that small base?

Reply to
anonymous

What happens when you plug

60W equiv LED bulb with that small base into google?
Reply to
mike

Look on Amazon. I bought some dimmable candle shaped LEDS and adapters from them a few years ago. I'm pretty sure they were 60 amp.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Here are 60W equiv. e12 base LED bulbs.

Amazon.com: Philips LED B12 Dimmable Candle Light Bulb with Warm Glow Effect: 500-Lumen, 2700-2200 Kelvin, 7-Watt (60-Watt Equivalent), E12 Candelabra Base, Soft White, 4-Pack: Home Improvement

Amazon is the best place to find almost any LED bulb made.

Reply to
Dove Tail

They sell 60w candelabra bulbs in LED or Incandescent. I have them in the coach lights on my garage.

Reply to
gfretwell

At what, half a volt???? I think you meen 60 watt - and I can GUARANTEE you they were NOT 60 watt LEDS. They would fry your eyes out.

Possiblythey were 60 watt equivalent -

Reply to
Clare Snyder

Yeah, you're right. I had a dummy attack.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

Have you looked at Home Depot, Lowe's or even Walmart??

Reply to
ItsJoanNotJoann
[snip]

And you can get real white too, which looks brighter.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

I dont use google. But I'll let you use it, and let them track you and steal your identity.

Google is NOT anyone's friend!

Reply to
anonymous

I think I saw some at Costco a couple days ago. With instant rebate they were pretty inexpensive.

Reply to
Ed60062