LED Downlighters (Hello again, after many years)

I suggest working on automated filtering for the group, just in case I have to take a day off :-)

In fact if you filter the one or two key spewers of drivel, and their devoted stalker, its not that different from the past.

Older and grumpier though, and some very good contributors have departed (and sadly not only the group but life as well, in some cases).

Reply to
John Rumm

If you have seen it before then enjoy the repeat.

Reply to
ARW

might be better

Reply to