Lead flashing

Can anyone point me to a good guide to lead flashing on the net. I've searched various engines and drawn a blank. I particularly would like to know the correct procedure for flashing around the corner where a roof abuts a right angle in a (rendered) external wall. I plan to cut back the render and lay the flashing against the exposed brick before refilling the render chased out

Reply to
Dave

Hi Dave You need the Installers Pocket Guide price £10 from

(look under Publications)

I might have a picture I could scan for you if you mail me.

Peter

Reply to
Peter Taylor