Laminate flooring and new plaster

Hi

We have just had a conservatory built, and there are two walls, approx 2.5m x 2.4m, that have been plastered. I am intending to lay laminate flooring but am wondering whether I need to allow the plaster to dry out first, and if so for how long? Guidance appreciated, Thanks Paul

Reply to
me

Erm! would you put new carpet down if you know you're going to paint the walls?

Paint the walls then put the laminate down after the decorating is finished.

By the time you have read this the walls will be ready for painting.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Laminate flooring should never come into contact with the walls due to the expansion gap all around the edge.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

really?

Reply to