laminate ceramic-look tiles

or that "international man of mystery" is a man

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Eleven years ago, we bought a house which was fully carpeted - including the bathroom, kitchen and laundry room. Difficult to mop up spills on carpet.........

Reply to
S Viemeister

Cleanliness is next to godliness

Reply to
stuart noble

Well exactly. I've always sought to aspire.

Reply to
Andy Hall

You're already godly, and are aiming for cleanly?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

we can be fairly sure that he's DIMM though

Reply to
geoff

I wonder where he is...

Reply to
Andy Hall

Nah. Other way round.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I think that the nurse must have heard me shouting

Reply to
geoff