Quick-step UNICLIC floor "tiles" any good?

I'm refitting my kitchen. I currently have ceramic tiles on the floor that my wife does not like. She has come up with Quick-Step Quadra to replace them. Apparently these are metre square tiles that click together using so called UNICLIC technology. The brochure sounds too good to be true, well it would.
Has anybody tried these tiles? If so what do you think of them?

Used Uniclic laminate flooring and it is a very good product, my guess would be that the tiles would be the same - they conform to just about every manufacturing standard there is .. they are the company that others are judged by in flooring

Seconded!
On 04/04/2007 11:46 Adrian Cotton wrote:

Just put them down in stretcher bond pattern in the Utility Room.
Easy to click together and the 'Prato' design looks good (but do make sure you mix the boxes to get a good distribution of the various sub-patterns)!
No need for their 'special' Uniclic tapping block (I used a piece of wood) but you do need the QuickStep underlay to keep the 25 year guarantee.
--
Frank