Kits to open gates automatically - help and advice

Hi

Just a quick welcome and introduction - GateAuto is a family run business that has quickly grown into one of the leading suppliers of gate automation and garage door openers.

As installers we can offer friendly advice for anyone that is looking for a DIY solution for adding electric gates.

Over the years we have built up a strong relationship with the leading manufacturers in Europe - BFT, Liftmaster, FAAC and Beninca are the main brands available. If you require any assistance on selecting the best kits for any kind of wooden or iron gate - please fel free to ask or visit gateauto.co.uk

Reply to
GateAuto

Adrian

It's an open advertisement, one off, for a product people might be interested in.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

No. It was spam.

Reply to
ARW

IOW, it's spam. Someone stealing bandwidth and disk space I pay for to promote their business.

Reply to
Huge

That is likely to be true,

The rest isn't.

Reply to
whisky-dave

That's what spam *is*, n*****ts.

Reply to
Huge

We've seen real spam. People pretending to recommend things, that sort of stuff. (like the deep bore soakaway recently).

This one is an honest ad.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

No need to keep proving you're an idiot. Perhaps you're having an off day?

Reply to
Huge