kitchen trims or quadrants

Hello,

can anyone point me in the direction of an online retailer of trims/quadrants for kitchens. I'm after stuff that would hide an ugly gap of about 10mm between the kitchen work top and the tiled wall. Tried searching using google, and also visted all the local sheds, tile merchants etc, but have had no luck

TIA

Jon

Reply to
jon

Some of the kitchen people (MFI?) might still do plastic upstands. If your worktop is wood you can get the upstand separately

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Hello Jon,

Not quite what you're looking for but it may nevertheless be of interest. B&Q sell a small cylinder of expanding foam which is designed for such gaps. It sets hard. It's a bit too cold to take a peek in the garage right now (I bought one but never got round to using it) but I'm sure it's called something corny like "Fill Those Large Gaps"

David

Reply to
dmb06851