RFI on Kitchen Plinth Clips

Currently having a new kitchen fitted, and the fitter has just found that the suppliers (Homebase) have only included four plinth clips, which are essentially a thin sprung-metal affair that is fixed to the top of the plinth and holds it in place by friction.

We need (a lot) more clips, especially as some base units will need the plinth to be fixed to the exposed side as well as the front.

Is there a more substantial design of clip that is readily available from the sheds? A Google hasn't come up with anything obvious, but perhaps I'm searching on the wrong terms.

TIA.

Reply to
Terry Fields

Have a look at the Woodfit website .If you don't get plinth clips there I'll be very surprised .The one I have used you fit one piece to the inner side of the plinth and the other part clips to it and to the legs of the units .

Reply to
Stuart B

================================== If all else fails consider making your own using tool clips:

?_dyncharset=UTF-8&fh_search=tool+clips&x=0&y=0Cic.

Reply to
Cicero

B&Q plinth clips are like Jubilee clips, screw to the back of the plinth and then clip over the round unit legs. They sell them separately in larger sheds.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Jubilee clips are hose clips aren't they? Aren't you thinking of Terry clips?

Reply to
Graham

Yes, it's Friday

Reply to
Tony Bryer

The posher ones have a sliding mount for the clip so you don't have to get them spot on in alignment with the legs.

Reply to
John Rumm

Hi Terry,

Try these guys:

staniaszek

Hi Terry,

Try these guys:

staniaszek

staniaszek

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Many thanks to all who replied.

In the end I found that about ten miles from here is a *huge* B&Q; it's about the size of a couple of aircraft hangars. They had the two-part clips in stock, and I got plenty for the job in hand at only £1 for four....sorted, thanks!

Reply to
Terry Fields