Kitchen "splashback" paint

Does anyone have any recommendations for paint that can withstand being washed now and then on a kitchen wall in the area that is often tiled above a work surface? I don't like the look of tiles and would prefer to keep it as a plain wall.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Connell

Jon Connell wrote in news:lq00m0$dso$1@dont- email.me:

We opted for a toughened glass spashback - out supplier can offer any colour (from the Dulux charts) and a range of metallic finishes. We had a piece for the windowcill to match. Very pleased with it.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

Household paints wouldnt be good there. Maybe some sort of 2 pack marine paint? Or ss, glass, formica etc.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

you can wash many vinyl paints and emulsions. Just not too many times before they wear through.

Repainted every few years works though...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

when kitchen grease lands on it, not many times at all.

NT

Reply to
meow2222