Plugging a 32mm strap-on boss

I'm changing some basin waste plumbing and will be using a pan connector with an integrated waste socket rather than the existing strap-on boss on the soil stack ... question is how to blank the boss without having to make the boxing larger. I haven't been able to find a simple blanking plug so what's the normal way to do what I want?

Reply to
no_spam

google "32mm blanking plug"??

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

:embarrassment on. 'tis easy with the right search arguments. Thanks! :embarrassment off.

Reply to
no_spam

Apropos of very little, I was just thinking how much the subject of this thread would be modified by a change in punctuation...

Reply to
Bob Eager