Kitchen Mixer Cylinder Replacement

I've got a kitchen mixer tap that is dripping. The hot and cold go from off to full on in a quarter turn. Inside the tap are two cylinders that control the flow. In the past, just cleaning these out has solved any drips. This is no longer solving the problem.
Does anyone know of a source for these items? No doubt there are multiple types - how can I ensure I get a compatible fitting?
TIA,
Bob

I got new innards for my Franke tap from Central Services (UK) Ltd in Stoke-on-Trent - just over 8 quid each, including postage.
The innards look standard size to me - apart from having a slighly fatter splined shaft - and will fit taps designed to use conventional (not quarter turn) mechanisms - so they will probably fit your tap.
If you're only replacing one side, remember that they are handed - so you need to get the correct one.
Central can be contacted on 01782-342230
HTH.
--
Cheers,
Set Square
Bob Selley wrote:

I have exactly the same thing.

I hawked mine round all the local plumbers' merchants to no avail. Unfortunately there's no markings on the tap so I'm stumped - my only option seems to be to save up for a new tap. Do post back here if you solve the problem!
David