1/4 turn ceramic tap inserts

I have had these in our bathroom for a few years and the hot tap is dripping. This tap only has about 2m head from the tank and I wonder if these taps need greater pressure to seal properly. The cold tap is working at mains pressure and is giving no trouble.

Anyone know?

TIA

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

ours were (until recently) at a similar differential - no drips - maybe scale?

Cheers JimK

Reply to
JimK

They mostly rely on pressure from o'rings to seal. may be you can find new o'rings,if they are not specially made.

Reply to
F Murtz

IME, a spring loaded cup-shaped neoprene or similar seal, not just a common or garden 'O' ring.

Reply to
The Wanderer

If it's just the seals that are playing up, you could try

useful for spares, shame about the floating logo!

Reply to
The Wanderer

Hmmn, def a last resort site for that very reason but it does look useful.

Turning of javascript stops the dancing logo though.

Reply to
fred

No way| Take a look at

Reply to