key safe recommendation

The

The problem with that one from sentinel is the buttons are too small. I've had a few different ones and for us, the only one that is worth getting are the police approved ones e.g. the supra c500 or the Burton Keyguard. Anything else and you're taking a risk.

Reply to
abedabegum1

The problem with that one from sentinel is the buttons are too small. I've had a few different ones and for us, the only one that is worth getting are the police approved ones e.g. the supra c500 or the Burton Keyguard. Anything else and you're taking a risk.

Reply to
abedabegum1

I fitted the type you gave link to .... my parents also have failing eyesight, but they are not the ones using it ..... it was carer who used it so no eyesight issue.

Reply to
rick