issac lord website down ?

I cannot access

they replied to an email I sent yesterday saying they had been receiving orders all day yesterday. I ordered some stuff from it last friday. Anyone else got a problem - if not it must be this location. I ordered some blum concealed hinges and did not realise you had to order the base plates separately. Doh - double postage. Cheers, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson

Works fine for me.

Reply to