For comparison, how much do you pay per kilowatt hour for electricity

Some Canadian electricity numbers here :

Also keep in mind that presently the Canadian Dollar is ~ 74 cents US. John T.

Reply to
hubops

In Florida $57.76 for 394kW = .1466

When I lived in CT it would be about 20 cents.

Reply to
Ed P

My recent bill for 456 kWhrs Dec. 19 - Jan. 19 was $ 100.24 Canadian dollars. Delivery and taxes incl. A $ 20. government rebate is also incl. where they take my money from one pocket and give it back to me on my electricity bill .. So 22 cents per kWhr 26 cents if no rebate. John T.

Reply to
hubops

PS : the actual kWhr energy rate is _NOT_ 22 cents. My bill shows $ 50. energy $ 54 delivery plus reg. fee & tax minus rebate. John T.

Reply to
hubops

Ours here in north central Arkansas is just under .14 per with all taxes/fees/etc included .

Reply to
Snag

Looking at my current bill and dividing how much I owe this billing period/number of KwH used, I'm paying $0.1833 per KwH.

Reply to
Retirednoguilt

My last bill (January) was for $ .115 per kwh for the total usage including tax and some other charges for fuel and storm damages. That even included about $ 11 for an outside pole light.

Reply to
Ralph Mowery